Customer Success Manager (French or German)
What will you do
- Communicate with customers via live chat and email. No phone calls over here!
- Ensure excellent customer journey;
- Answer customers’ queries & provide reliable information;
- Work alongside techies to understand IT business logic;
- Build and develop customer relationships that will turn clients into advocates;
What we expect
- Fluent in French or German;
- Ability to work day/ evening / weekend shifts;
- Eager to learn and grow;
- Empathy and understanding - basically showing clients how important they are!
- Helpful personality - we want our team to practice what we preach - being there to our clients and each other.
What we offer
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: music studio, chill zone, table tennis, foosball, air hockey, ps4, sleeping room, and more;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- A professional in-house physical health coach who will help you take care of your health;
- Additional health insurance that works according to your needs;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Great conditions for work - flexible work schedule (day, evening, night, weekend shifts) and opportunity to occasionally work from home;
- Professional growth opportunities inside the Tesonet accelerator. A big chunk of our team moves towards Product Development, AI, Marketing, PR, Sales - you name it!
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We make regular internal events, knowledge-sharing gatherings & team retreats.
- Gross salary 1250-1650 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.