What will you do
- Create and lead upsell initiatives, set sales targets, ensure needed trainings, report results to the stakeholders;
- Plan company’s resources, control and measure efficiency targets;
- Lead other related projects contributing to the company main goals;
- Be actively engaged and responsible for the overall success of projects;
- Execute business process improvements.
What we expect
- 3+ years of project management, sales management, operations management or similar experience;
- Experience in team management (ideally in customer service environment);
- Project management skills - you can easily manage your own time and priorities to meet tight deadlines;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities and multi-task;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Sense of ownership and commitment;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses, books, conferences, etc.);
- Additional health insurance that works according to your needs;
- A professional in-house physical health coach who will help you take care of your health;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: music studio, chill zone, table tennis, foosball, air hockey, ps4, sleeping room, and more;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We make regular internal events, knowledge-sharing gatherings, and team retreats;
- Gross salary starting from 3800 EUR/month.